GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm also thinking about joining everyone for the Meet n' Greet! It'll be my birthday weekend, what a better way to celebrate!! My name is Jessica and I just bought all of my gear about 3 weeks ago. I did 2 dives at Whitestar this past Saturday & 2 dives at Portage on Sunday with Notso_Ken, who I thank for helping me. Out of the 2 I vote for Portage, but visibility was really bad in the middle of the Quarry by the 5 Car Crash. At one point all I could see was Ken, there was no ground but I did enjoy seeing more things at Portage, especially all the fish around 20ft.

But I'm also heading to Gilboa on the 23 & 24th, so I'll have a taste in all the up in the air Quarry's. So just let me know where eveyone has decided to go, I will also be bringing my husband who is a non diver. He can look after all our stuff on the surface!

Randy43068:
CD in chitown
notso ken
pennypue ?
diver paula
jchoby
cldwdiver
rab
wb416 - ?
RPanick ?
dmax tim
fusinvibe
joedelt is wussing out! :wink:
xgthad
netmag - tentative
DMP -tentative

There's no way I can make it.... :17:

Randy43068:
CD in chitown
notso ken
pennypue ?
diver paula
jchoby
cldwdiver
rab
wb416 - ?
RPanick ?
dmax tim
fusinvibe
joedelt is wussing out! :wink:
xgthad
netmag - tentative
DMP -tentative

Is the date on this still targeted at Sept 23-26?

Although I've not been to Portage, I have vested interest in Gilboa and Whitestar so they are my preferences (if we're still polling).

bob

Laser:
I'm still determining if I'm free. Mgictwnger was looking to fill spots on the Enterprise for that morning. Why, what ya got going?

Hitting Haigh Friday evening for a Picnic w/ the shop.
Saturday I'm diving off the Len-Der w/ the dive club...
Nothing planned for Sunday AM yet... thinking about hitting Haigh - Hmmm unless Ken still has room...

netmage:
Hitting Haigh Friday evening for a Picnic w/ the shop.
Saturday I'm diving off the Len-Der w/ the dive club...
Nothing planned for Sunday AM yet... thinking about hitting Haigh - Hmmm unless Ken still has room...

You're just a diving machine these days!

DiverEMT:
There's no way I can make it.... :17:

I guess I should've elaborated more on that...My best Friend is getting married on the 24th and I'm in her wedding. She'd never forgive me if I went diving instead of being at her wedding..

Rule #1 Notify all friends that marital events, family celebrations, ie. birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, receptions, etc (you get the idea) WILL be held ONLY at diving locations.

Rule #2 All friends should be divers or EXTREMELY diver sympathic (think enabler).

pennypue:
Rule #1 Notify all friends that marital events, family celebrations, ie. birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, receptions, etc (you get the idea) WILL be held ONLY at diving locations.

Rule #2 All friends should be divers or EXTREMELY diver sympathic (think enabler).

ooooh.... Guess I should have met you years ago before performing all kinds of stunts to dive and attend friend's events. I've called friends ahead of time to 'use their shower' as they lived between a quarry and whatever party I needed to attend.

The worst I've done is go diving at Whitestar and then change into my wedding shower attire in the outhouse. Took stockings to put on but half way thru trying to put them on, that idea went out the door!

Good thing my hair can look good air dried!

Back
Top Bottom