GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What?? Another get-together....I am certainly going to try and make this one....maybe.

Diving would be a bouns since I still haven't bee in since NOV....:shocked:

Big-t-2538:
What?? Another get-together....I am certainly going to try and make this one....maybe.

Diving would be a bouns since I still haven't bee in since NOV....:shocked:

Gee, that wouldn't have involved a "late twilight" dive and dinner at Frickers now would it?

diverbrian:
Gee, that wouldn't have involved a "late twilight" dive and dinner at Frickers now would it?
Nope, that was the second to last time I've been in....I think .

Hell, I probably don't even know where all my gear is....oh wait, yeah I do...It's still in the bag in the garage packed when I thought I was going up in April.....

friggin fracking frig.....

Big-t-2538:
Nope, that was the second to last time I've been in....I think .

Hell, I probably don't even know where all my gear is....oh wait, yeah I do...It's still in the bag in the garage packed when I thought I was going up in April.....

friggin fracking frig.....

T-

With that much time in dry dock you may need a scuba refresher course for the technically challenging diving awaiting you in the quarry. Don't worry I'm sure that there will be someone who is qualified at the Meet & Greet.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
T-

With that much time in dry dock you may need a scuba refresher course for the technically challenging diving awaiting you in the quarry. Don't worry I'm sure that there will be someone who is qualified at the Meet & Greet.

Mitten Diver

Gee <blows dust off SSI DiveCon manuals>, I think <leafing through with dusty face> that I might be able to help with that, LOL!

Sorry brian, you won't have time for the kiddie pool this time around....

We're going over to the dark side.... Think we can swim from the deep dock the length of the wall and switch over to 50/50 at the tubes?

how much does O2 cleaning generally cost? i'm thinking about converting one to the 130s.
i'm also thinking of selling my bcd and replacing.....but that would mean buying a real octo as well.....
hmm.......

The 130's came O2 clean. The better question - did you have it filled someplace where it may have been contaminated?

Plan on $40-50 to have someone clean it. I have a set of XLong back plates you might be interested in....

netmage:
Sorry brian, you won't have time for the kiddie pool this time around....

We're going over to the dark side.... Think we can swim from the deep dock the length of the wall and switch over to 50/50 at the tubes?

I've done that dive before. Remember to salute the flag before you go up to the tubes though :) .

Mitten Diver:
T-

Mitten Diver
Don't be ridiculus...there will be no qualified individuals who can help me regardless of where I go :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom