GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what I have penciled in my calendar, hopefully my schedule will allow it :) So far so good!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
That's what I have penciled in my calendar, hopefully my schedule will allow it :) So far so good!
Ber :lilbunny:
So long as I don't roll a 7 before I roll another 9, I'm good.

cldwdiver:
Time to bump this back up to the top. :)

I have the Meet-n-Greet penciled in as Sept 23-25th at Gilboa.

Looking forward to greeting old friend and meeting new ones.

So we are going to do this again. these dates look good to me. I may just be doing a Friday/Saturday trip this time though.

Mitten Diver

So as I figure it, we are about a month out on this next Meet & Greet and it does not seem to be picking up any steam. Is it because it doesn't have a catchy theme? Is it because Joe is leaving? Or is everybody just to busy?

I for one am stepping forward to committing to the Meet & Greet. I have spoken with several local divers and explained Meet & Greet. All have said yeah it sounds kind of cool. No one has committed to coming with me though. So how about it group? We could even extend an invitation East to the LED group. Brian you might have to faciltate this as you are known to be "friendly" with the group. I mean at one time we were popular enough to draw divers from Canada.

I will bring the Tex-mix dip for Ted's sake. This time I promise Ted no letting you down.

Mitten Diver

I might also have a spare gross of choclate and the secret formula to well kept secret inside of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew fires.

No I am not talking about melting glass for profit loss either.

Mitten Diver

I'm in. & have invited some of my local buddies. Won't know how many will be attending until after our club meeting the beginning of Sept.

I'll also make sure the KPP and MWMD know about the gathering.

Paula

Mitten Diver:
I might also have a spare gross of choclate and the secret formula to well kept secret inside of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew fires.

No I am not talking about melting glass for profit loss either.

Mitten Diver

I'm in - how dare you insinuate a solo s'more effort. Thats almost as bad as solo diving...

Joe's going someplace...? Well - surprise - he ain't the only one. Oct 1, I move in my new digs in Coconut Creek....

cldwdiver:
I have the Meet-n-Greet penciled in as Sept 23-25th at Gilboa.

Looking forward to greeting old friend and meeting new ones.

I am back in Ohio after a long summer slaving away diving in the Keys. I've got the dates in my calendar. I can't wait to meet back up with those of you I've dove with, and getting to meet those of you I haven't yet.

Polly

Randy43068:
It's about time for another M&G don'cha think?

Perhaps all of us should check your schedules to see when we could do it.

Thanks!!

Randy

... so Sep 23 at Gilboa. Sounds good to me! Looking forward to it! :monkeydan

netmage:
Joe's going someplace...? Well - surprise - he ain't the only one. Oct 1, I move in my new digs in Coconut Creek....

More details please!

Mitten Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom