GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now hubby and I are still in for the 24/25, not sure if I can get him to come up Friday night since I now have a normal work schedule :)
Ber :lilbunny:

netmage:
So this M&G will be a farewell tour for me - it's gonna suck - we have such a cool group of folks.
Tim - It's god to hear that things are going well for you. Choosing to live in FL had to be a real hard decision. Seriously though, I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you at the inagural gathering, best of luck to you in the future.

All else - Unfortunately I won't be able to make it again. I just got back from the road and will be OOO again starting Sunday. I'm beginning to wonder what this bag of stuff in my garage is for. This small metal object with some hoses has me most perplexed. Right now it's just hogging space on my work bench...which hasn't seen much in the way of work for at least a month or more. Enjoy the day and dives & grub...as Tim mentioned this is one pretty cool group of folks.

Hoping to see you all again some day in the future....

-T

i really cant wait to get diving, my schedule is just crazy

I plan on being there the 24th or 25th I won't be able to make both days but am trying. I'll be coming from North Carolina so it's going to be a long trip for me. I may need some diving and adult beverages that weekend! :)

You should sell the stuff to me since you don't know what it is, and could a hazard to you and your family. :eyebrow:

Big-t-2538:
Tim - It's god to hear that things are going well for you. Choosing to live in FL had to be a real hard decision. Seriously though, I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you at the inagural gathering, best of luck to you in the future.

All else - Unfortunately I won't be able to make it again. I just got back from the road and will be OOO again starting Sunday. I'm beginning to wonder what this bag of stuff in my garage is for. This small metal object with some hoses has me most perplexed. Right now it's just hogging space on my work bench...which hasn't seen much in the way of work for at least a month or more. Enjoy the day and dives & grub...as Tim mentioned this is one pretty cool group of folks.

Hoping to see you all again some day in the future....

-T

Randy43068:
You should sell the stuff to me since you don't know what it is, and could a hazard to you and your family. :eyebrow:
Sell it? Most likely it's hazardous waste or worthless junk at best. As a community service I will personally stop by to pick it up for proper disposal so as not to harm the environment. :D

I hope to be there that weekend. I'm trying to get both of my kids to come with me too. :07: Teenagers.....I wonder what the odds are?

I am planning on going up on Friday after work, hope to make it there by around 7pm, set up the tent and get in a dive (or 2). Will be there through Sunday.

Anyone planning on getting there earlier? Prefernce on where to set up (aka Take over).

My shop is going to be up there for the weekend too.

Polly

Randy43068:
I plan on being there the 24th or 25th I won't be able to make both days but am trying. I'll be coming from North Carolina so it's going to be a long trip for me. I may need some diving and adult beverages that weekend! :)

Dang... gonna miss this one... I'm going to 1000 Island with my dive club that weekend.

I'm sure we'll get a dive in together again yet this year... :D

later dude!
bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom