GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
p.s. I told my club members that if any of them get there early on Saturday I expected to be woken up with a large cup of hot coffee!!!!!

Hmmm - I have a coffe maker I could be talked into bringing.... Hook it up the power invertor or Ted's generator and there we go... None of this rustic stuff....

netmage:
Hmmm - I have a coffe maker I could be talked into bringing.... Hook it up the power invertor or Ted's generator and there we go... None of this rustic stuff....

I just scanned 25 pages of this post never saw anywhere that said I would be bringing generator.. Sorry GLWC, The Bunk house nor my generator will be coming this time. I will be coming early saturday and leaving saturday probably after the night dive. Just to many things going on right now and I'm out of vacation time. Used up my last week and a half heading to Cancun in October. Thus not getting friday off I would not be guranteed to get the bunkhouse down in the back where it needs to be do to crowds and other such obstacles. Those of you who have seen or even stayed in the Bunkhouse know it is no small feat moving that thing around. So I decided to leave it at home and just come down for the day. I will be bringing a newly certified diver that has never seen Gilboa. PLus I wanted to come and bid a a fair adoo to Tim and wish him luck on his new adventure. and get his adress hehe in case I need a place to bunk when I get down florida way. hehehehehe. See you All Saturday the 24th

Is this in September?

No worries Ted... I'll be camping and have my power invertor....

Yes Squalus - next weekend..... 9/23,24,25....

gtxl1200:
I just scanned 25 pages of this post never saw anywhere that said I would be bringing generator.. Sorry GLWC, The Bunk house nor my generator will be coming this time. I will be coming early saturday and leaving saturday probably after the night dive.

Very good. Been wondering if you'd be able to attend. So who's the new diver - ever been on Scubaboard?

Besides my SCUBA gear I am definitely bringing:

o An 02 kit
o First aid kit
o EZ-up canopy thang
o Table and chairs
o Clothes line

I can bring if needed:

o small propane fueled grill
o Coleman stove
o Coleman gas lantern
o 3 gallon Water container

Haven't figured food stuff out yet.

diver_paula:
Very good. Been wondering if you'd be able to attend. So who's the new diver - ever been on Scubaboard?

No he has never been on Scubaboard. he got certified in May up at higgins lake when some of us GLWC members went up there to dive that weekend. His name is Kieth I'm sure you will all give him a warm and Friendly howdy ho

diver_paula:
went to Brockville with us. \

Pardon my ignorance, where is Brockville?

scubapolly:
Pardon my ignorance, where is Brockville?

Brockville is just outside kingston, and some of the best fresh water wreck diving.

need a tour guide?? :D

Back
Top Bottom