Go Canucks Go!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seems EVERYONE has underestimated my WILD!!!!!!

Just keep it up!!

We are used to being the underdog!!!

The WILD is our reward for the Vikings!!!!!:wacko: :wacko:

Gotta hand it to the Wild, they beat our Canucks fair and square. I think we may have been out-coached. I wish you guys the best against those Mighty Ducks!!

Jimi

HOW 'BOUT THOSE DUCKS...???!!!?!?!

Say what you want about So Cal sports, the Dux are smokin', and you know its not the best team that wins, its the hottest team that wins (think Dodgers in '88....)

And right now, the Ducks are hot.

Go DUX!

PS:
I should start another thread so all of you Laker-haters can vent a little about the choking Spurs. I think the Suprs will likely win the series, but they did pull a classic San Antone and fold when it mattered the most. The deeper this series goes, the less likely they are to win and the more likely the Lakers are to steal it. And with Excramento getting whuped, if we get past San Antonio, just hand us the damn trophy. NONE of the teams from the east can stop any of 4 from the west...none of them. It will be a West Champ in the NBA, and if we steal it from San Antonio it will be the Lakers.

Yep, the best team won out in the end. It just looked like they didn't want it bad enough.... you would think that never having had the cup (unless you cound the Vancouver Millionaires, who won it once[I think??]) would spur them to play a little bit harder. Or maybe even like they did in the regular season (not counting the last 10 games). It was just not their game. Boring defensive hockey, your time has come.

Note that I have nothing against the Wild, they ousted the Nucks fair and square. I just don't enjoy watching that type of defensive game... The Ducks vs. Wild series should be interesting -- defense vs. defense. :eek:ut:

Chris
PS: Go Ottawa Go!

HOW 'BOUT THEM DUX...???!!!?!?!!!

Sweep, baby. The only thing in O Cal this IS real are the Ducks.

Bring the cup to the West!

K

Hmmm...let's think about this for a moment...

1) The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are in the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time.
2) The Mighty Ducks are owned by The Disney Corporation.
3) ABC will be televising the Stanley Cup Finals.
4) ABC is also owned by The Disney Corporation.

Who do you think the ABC execs are going to be rooting for??

And the trifecta - Don't forget the ESPN connection.

GO DUX!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom