Go to first new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redrover

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Do you have any insight for why clicking in ‘go to first new post’ is for me anyway extremely erratic?

I can follow a thread for days and every time I click it, go to anywhere from the first post to somewhere I was last at a dozen reads before and doesn’t always happen. It began suddenly when you were having server or something problems – I can’t remember which time. :D I thought it would go away and eventually it did. Then had a long stretch of never worked then came back for a while (went where I expected it to and didn’t have to scroll all over pages looking for where I’d left it.) Some periods miss the boat only on occasion. But the last month it’s been the most erratic varying within the same session and same thread even (goes to last read then goes to 1st post, then somewhere in the middle, then somewhere after that, before that, back to last.
It’s rare now I get anywhere near the last one I read and well, kinda annoying with the long winded ones.
Mahalo

BTW: I did my thing here and hit the has this question been asked and got "Go" is under the minium word length'.

Now some threads I’ve been following for days no longer have the go to first new post button. Jeebers, am I being punished?

Same same.

I asked about this here a week ago maybe. Still does not work if you check in frequently. If you don't refresh for an hour it may work okay... :shakehead:
Now some threads I’ve been following for days no longer have the go to first new post button. Jeebers, am I being punished?
That's a new one on me... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom