God and the Engineer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I like this one :wink:
----------------------

One day a group of engineers got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. They picked one engineer to go and tell Him that they were done with Him. The engineer walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened patiently to the man and after the engineer was done talking, God said, "Very well! How about this? Let's have a man-making contest."

The man replied, "Okay, great!"

But God added, "Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The engineers said, "Sure, no problem." He bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.
God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no, Go get your own dirt!"

At least it wasn't a dirty joke. :D

dlndavid:
At least it wasn't a dirty joke. :D

got in trouble for one of those when I first joined..

learnt my lesson so I have...:eyebrow:

I would have thought it was quite hard to work out a dirty engineer joke? It is a profession of fairly dull people who arent usually very funny....

I did get a little titter out of this one though. Nice to poke fun at the aetheists for once :wink:

Not all of us are dull.

At my school we had a saying.

Thirty MEs equal a lab. Two CEs equal a party!

I fit in the latter.

simbrooks:
I would have thought it was quite hard to work out a dirty engineer joke? It is a profession of fairly dull people who arent usually very funny....

I did get a little titter out of this one though. Nice to poke fun at the aetheists for once :wink:

simbrooks:
It is a profession of fairly dull people who arent usually very funny....

Hey, I resemble that remark! :wink:

So, a group of engineers is standing around and start speculation on what kind of engineer God is.

“I think He’s a mechanical engineer, just look at the human skeleton and muscular system.”

“I think He’s a computer engineer, just look at how the mind processes data and controls those muscles.”

“I think He’s a civil engineer. Who else would put a waste water line through a recreational area?”

simbrooks:
Atheism is a nonprophet organization! :D

hehe
What is the difference between a Mechanical Engineer and a Civil Engineer?

A Pessimist: The glass is half empty.

An Optimist: The glass is half full.

An Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom