Going back...but its going to be a while..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the wife and I just returned from a gorgeous 10 days in Cozumel while staying at the Cozumel Palace. Spent majority of our dives with Dive with Martin and did a day with Aqua Safari as well. Never any complaints on these trips, always a blast - both below and above sea level.

We had booked this trip on the flight home last year while there at the same time off year. I'm definitely one to keep a good tradition going, so just booked our Thanksgiving 2016 Trip for another 10 day in November. That's all good, however its just so far out. May need to make a quick stop before hand.

Good for you----anything else you want to tell me???.........BTW, try Brac or LC & you'll change your tune.........:)......

go once.....you will be back. The diving, food, people, cost, food, laid back feeling of the island, oh...and the food are all incredible. I've never felt unsafe .....it is NOT the mainland.
Well, there is plenty of crime there, but you don't hear about it much here. You could follow the Cozumel Police Department on FB and try to figure out what the Google translations are saying. Whether it's safer that a selection of US cities is open to opinion.

The risks are certainly not enough to prevent me from going or continuing as a fan, but do use your head about exposures. Accidents and illness happen too of course, so if your medical insurance does not cover you outside of your home country, then trip insurance might be a good idea. I like TravelSafe.com mostly for the medical coverage and evacuation benefits, but the other benefits are reassuring - and there are many other good choices.

Have a fun trip and play safe.

Good for you----anything else you want to tell me???.........BTW, try Brac or LC & you'll change your tune.........:)......

Actually, have a trip booked for Cayman Brac January 2017. Looking forward to it. :)

In the interim, just returned from Coz (stayed at the Allegro) and will be back over Thanksgiving 2016 (staying at the Palace again). November can't get here soon enough. :)

Actually, have a trip booked for Cayman Brac January 2017. Looking forward to it. :)

In the interim, just returned from Coz (stayed at the Allegro) and will be back over Thanksgiving 2016 (staying at the Palace again). November can't get here soon enough. :)

We have one in Oct '16 planned......I 'll be sure & tell the wife not to mess the (new) place up for you.......:).......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom