Going to colombia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcollins4

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going to bagota colombia south america in may;anyone know if there is any cave or cavern diving near there?

Scratch that going to lima peru then small plane to cusco peru then macchu picchu.....anyone know any dive spots around lima?

I can't help you with diving, it if you want information on Machu Picchu, or things to see on the way, let me know. If you do dive in the Pacific, it's kind of fascinating to me that you will further east than the west coast of Florida.

Bogota would mean you'd need to go north to Santa Marta, Taganga, Cartagena, or San Andres.

The only place I've known people to go in Peru is Mancora and it's pretty meh. You don't want to dive around Lima. That water is gross.

Chile is Pichidangui. Both Chile and Peru are Pacific side and cold.

Ok thanks....n yes anu n all info you can give me on macchu picchu would help from a first person perspective rather than strictly online .......thanks....look forward to hearing about it before i go....

Ok thanks....n yes anu n all info you can give me on macchu picchu would help from a first person perspective rather than strictly online .......thanks....look forward to hearing about it before i go....

Send me a message with any plans on your trip, including train reservations, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom