Going to Cozumel in October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been diving and having big fun with Sallye since we got here. Wind seems to have gotten better this morning. Maybe north this afternoon. We'll see what the weather does. I've gotta get the latex gloves over to Deb at Cruz Roja. Been pretty busy having fun so far this week.

We just got back from a week at the Blue Angel resort. We had an awesome time, the resort was great, dive master's Tony, Jorge, and Norman took really good care of us. Water temps 82 - 84. Good vis on most days, plenty of Turtles and Nurse sharks. Meet some great people. If you are looking to go to Cozumel I highly recommend Blue Angle.

Hey Joe!
San Juan totally rocked this afternoon. Thanks for making it known that we needed a boat. I think Ernesto had a great time, too. Nice for him to dive and not have to think about what we'd be doing.
Fishermen have been busy up there...

Remind me. I can call Deb...

Full of El Moro goodies and now I am sleepy...

Last edited:
I'm tuned in! If you're the person who left a message on my cell this afternoon, Sallye, I'm sorry -- didn't get it. Telcel gave me a "msg waiting, no space" warning but never delivered after I deleted some old stuff to make room. Got to meet Joe tomorrow after Disney leaves or Friday -- anything doing?!

If the phone doesn't ring, it's me... :wink:
No... I haven't tried to call. If Joe doesn't see this and reply himself, I'll check with him at the boat.

Yesterday, half a dozen black tip sharks near the old Martin memorial site. Made our day. Then, while enjoying a couple of margaritas at the Blue Angel restaurant, viewed several boats hanging around a pod of dolphins for what must have been around 20 minutes. Yes, yesterday was a good day.

turk9

Ah... Saw the dolphins pass by Villa Aldora shortly before 3:00. Got dropped, in gear, right in front of them a couple of weeks ago. Amazing! They smiled as they played and eased on down the shore. Remembering it still evokes a smile...

Heard about the black tips at Caves, not that many, but I was looking for smaller stuff and missed them. :/
Maybe otra dia!
Thanks for the report turk9! Time to sunscreen...

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon!

I will be sitting in DFW tomorrow at this time waiting to board for Coz. In 10 trips to Cozumel I have still yet to get lucky enough to see any sharks besides nurse sharks and the ones at the airport. I have however been lucky enough to see dolphins on the dive boats 3 or 4 times.

We will also be on the AA flight.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom