Going to Cozumel March 4-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thomjinx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am an experienced diver (mostly S.E.Asia) making my first trip to Cozumel March 4-12. Interested in meeting up, hanging out with any other Scuba-Boarders who will be there at that time. Especially interested in advice from you CZM veterans.

I am into UW photography and videography. Will be staying and diving with Papa Hog's.

Cheers,
Thomjinx

sounds like we will just miss each other we are arriving Feb 27 - March 5th Have been going to cozumel for over 10 years now at least twice a year. Kathy in texas

Check out the Cozumel sub forum on this site. Just go back to the Mexico topic, and then click on Cozumel. There is a ton of info there. Many people post trip dates.

Cool. You going to be in Cancun?

Nope booked at the Hotel Melia in Cozumel. Then two of my other friends are booked at the Iberostar. The travel agent couldn't get us all into 1 hotel.. big mess hours of headache.

Nice, we haven't booked anything for diving yet, kinda waiting to do it when we're there and it's nice out. this is more of a vacation then a strictly dive vacation, though i'm packing my gear to

Dont wait, its better to have your diving booked before hand. we are here Arrived yesterday. The Parade was delayed due to rain. Its windy and choppy this morning but we are still going diving Aldora is going to pick us up and take us to the Caletta. As usual the Villa is fantastic. And Kay and Greg the managers are wonderful people. they do so much for you here at the villa. BTW I did post this in the Cozumel forum. Kathy from Texas in Cozumel getting ready to do our first dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom