Going to Cozumel March 4-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thomjinx:
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am an experienced diver (mostly S.E.Asia) making my first trip to Cozumel March 4-12. Interested in meeting up, hanging out with any other Scuba-Boarders who will be there at that time. Especially interested in advice from you CZM veterans.

I am into UW photography and videography. Will be staying and diving with Papa Hog's.

Cheers,
Thomjinx
Hey, I'm diving with Papa Hogs Friday afternoon 3/03 and again Saturday Morning 3/04. I also have a Scubapro AirII as my '2nd air' (saw it in your profile). This will be my second trip diving in Coz with PapaHogs. They are supposed to pick me up at the pier at Iberostar so I probably won't be there at the shop when they leave. Unless I have a problem with them picking me up there the day before. Need a buddy?

We will be in Cozumel March 5th to 10th and staying at El Cantil. Happy to buy you a beer and introduce you to Cozumel. We have been going there for 15 years and usually go 2 - 4 times at year. We have a group of 6 - 10 people that live around the Houston area that will go diving at the drop of a hat.

We also go to one other different place each year such as ...... Red Sea, Bonaire, Turks, Bahamas, Cayman, Yap, and once to Palau Au on the east coast of Malaysia. This year it is Fiji.

So if you want to meet some Texans send us an email.

EuphoriaII and Merganser1, I PM'd both of you.

Thanks,
Thomjinx

We're making a quick trip March 7th thru 11th, will make 12+ dives & have to leave.....On these shorter trips, it's a guys only(leaving the wifes back home).....We're with Aldora, who are you diving with??...i'm thinking the SB'ers need to get together one evening while we're there......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom