Going to Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Stem

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are planning a trip to Isla Mujeres and are wondering if anyone has some recommendations for a dive operator.
I just realized that this is probably not the right forum to post this.

Last edited:
My wife and I are planning a trip to Isla Mujeres and are wondering if anyone has some recommendations for a dive operator.
We have been multiple times and have used Sea Hawk, Carey, and Aqua Adventures. Have had good experiences with all 3. All are fairly small shops with small boats. We probably are most familiar with Sea Hawk and they are our personal favorite. It may just depend on where you are staying and which is most convenient. Have a great trip!

I've use Carey dive center multiple times.

Always Diving is the best dive op I've ever used. Alvaro and his staff are both patient and excellent. Pricing is very good as well.
Just dove with them in Dec.
RichH

My wife and I returned from Isla Mujeres last week. Had an INCREDIBLE time! We also went with Mexico Divers. Their crew takes REALLY good care of you and they are VERY accommodating and kind. I am very thankful to them for sharing their knowledge with us and showing us amazing things.

From what I understand, they are the only operator on the island who offer nitrox.

We lost one of our brand new Perdix AI computer after our last dive. Got an email from them today that it has been found under the couch in their boat house, right where we dropped it :)

Perfect excuse to go BACK ;-)

Take your dramamine!

Back
Top Bottom