Good bye Florida! Hello Turks and Caicos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckchick

Scubavangelist
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well, it's been a bizarre couple months but the end result is that I've relocated to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos!

It wasn't an easy decision to make but I felt like I had to move on so I've sold the boat and taken position with Ocean Vibes (http://www.oceanvibes.com) on Provo.

Thank you all for your support while I had the business in the keys and I hope that if you decide to drop into the neighborhood you'll look me up!

Cheers!

Rachel

What shop did you have in the keys?

Thanks, Colin! Change is good and the diving here is pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to diving in 80 degree water year-round!

deeper thoughts, I ran a 6-pack boat out of Cudjoe Gardens Marina and went by Wreckreation Charters.

R

biscuit7:
Thanks, Colin! Change is good and the diving here is pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to diving in 80 degree water year-round!

deeper thoughts, I ran a 6-pack boat out of Cudjoe Gardens Marina and went by Wreckreation Charters.

R

thanks and good luck

I went to Provo for my honeymoon, and it's an awesome place. It's mostly wall diving as you will find out, but lots of neat critters. I'm jealous that you get to live there it really is a cool place. I will be heading back there towards the end of next year maybe we could dive together :)

I used to live in Provo, I loved it! Make sure you bring a great camera and video camera for all the sharks, rays and dolphins!
Oh and Doras Fish Stew! (mmmmmmmmmmm)

How Sad > But great for you on the new location in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos!
Lucky you:D
Was already planning my next dive trip this spring with Wreckreation charters....
Rachel really enjoyed diving with you.
Really a 1st class operation.
Will Really Miss you girl!
Maybe i can come dive with you agian someday at your new home.

Best Wishes for you,
Rascal1933

Back
Top Bottom