Good day fellow Ontarians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M.D.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey All,
I'm new to diving and I'm wondering what sorts of dive clubs are around Ontario. I don't have any dive buddies yet, so I'd like to get out to some organized dives to meet some people.
Also, considering the summer we've had, how much time do we have left up here before things start to cool off in the water? Late september/early october? I realize that's a fairly open question, but I would like to get as much diving in as possible before the cold takes over. Thanks.

welcome to Ontario Fresh Water Freaks! there are lots of dive clubs in Ontario, I am in Ottawa and there is at least 5 in this city alone. you will have no problems finding buddies in Barrie
the st Lawrence river is 75 now and it will stay that way until mid Sept. I anticipate it to start cooling off early Oct. here in Ontario we are lucky to not have a dive "Season" so to speak you can dive here 10-11 months a year. (12 months a year if you have the training).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom