Good Dive magazines.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt -

would you be keeping the back issues on your site for long or can I save them on the desk top?

Thank you everyone, I like to hear from readers about what they want to read in future issues. We are still new, having been in publication fro three years, but my goat is to build the Underwater Journal as more than a dive magazine devoted to giving diving enthusiast information filled articles covering a myriad of subject matter that involves our water planet.

We are currently putting together our next issue, while lining up articles for future issues after that. So expect to see material on local diving (US of A), environmental pieces, historic shipwrecks, marine life, underwater photography, various diving styles and practices as well as editorial contributions from DAN. And Yes Captain Sinbad, we keep all our back issues available for download to anyone interested.

I may not try to bring the whole world of diving in every issue. I think it’s more interesting to explore it one step at a time.

Advanced Diver Mag is excellent, Midwest Diver is keeping a strong focus on the Midwest, and Dive Training just launched a new ( FREE for now) iPad / iPhone app. I loaded it over the weekend. works well

Back
Top Bottom