Good dry suits...$1500 range

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rawls

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all...

Would appreciate some input on drysuits in the $1500.00 range that are good quality and have a front zipper and side pockets...Any suggestions or do I need to take the price up a notch....

check out Otter Britanic. Great suit, all the bells and whistles for about $1600.
If interested I can give you the phone number of the east coast distributer.

What kind of material are you looking for? From the price, sounds like Trilam?

Check out divetank.com, the Bare Trilam Tech Dry HD is what I currently have. I had pockets added on the left & right sides, total cost was about $1400.

USIA Techniflex. Custom fit, cargo pockets, durable, in your price range for all the bells and whistles you want. I love mine, and the manufacturer has a presence on this board. They will respond to all of your questions if you have any.

If you fit a stock size, Diving Concepts has several suits with suggested retail of $1400 -- The Z-Flex and Neo-Z among them. Pockets are extra, though.

www.divetank.com Take your pick!

Great customer service. Big discount off retail price. Many to choose from.

I bought my CDX2 there. My buddies bought: DUI CLX450, Bare D6, Bare NexGen. Everybody was happy. Can't say enough good things about them.

I got my DUI TLS 350 stock size for 1200 with SP split jets as well. Shop around and ask for discounts. If I had to do it again I would go custom.

White's also has some good models in that price range.

theskull

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom