Good ideas that didn’t make it, Zeagle Flips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@happy-diver is right. Consider a different name. We don't want @Bob Evans to have any paternity suits filed against him.
I will keep the name, just watch the motion. Large or small the action has a finally result. One day you will see my ships powered by my actions. Bob Evans Designs Inc.
50620long-010-fw.jpg

Well now this has me completely flummoxed

Just hope it has nothing to do with cryogenics

Funny I found many Force Fin Designs like this 27 inch long free diving fin concept. Patented the foot pocket and the longer blade. So what happened? Not much interest to be honest. But still a nice Design and have 4 sets to sell and that is it. Small foot 8-9 foot pocket. Blade Action Freediving Force Fin - Force Fin
7-freedive.jpg

Attachments

• Scan_20210424-(2)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210424-(2)-fw.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Scan_20210424-(4)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210424-(4)-fw.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 38
May I flip in again..? .one thing I discover with Flat fin blade designs is the water flow goes 180 degrees off to the side. One good reason they work so well Flog Kicking. Personally I was shocked to find this out making my Rip Force Fin design. Rip Force Fin - Force Fin. So I help stop the flow off to the side with our Winglet technology. Here I Patented a way to attach our products to other fins. Worked real well, but again some thing that did not take-off. You can hand twist whiskers to control speed out put.
IMG_4814.jpg-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom