good price for vyper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5615mike once bubbled...

String - LP sells for $299. Just bought my wife one two weeks ago for our trip to STX. She kept wanting to borrow mine so I bought her one. Next thing ya know she's going to want a Vytec!

That's what happened to me. Started with the Vyper, then I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Vytec...

thanks for all the price responses

my LDS is selling one for 475.
should I go to LP and get mine? I am
just worried about the post sale service.

for that kind of price difference...

Service..........what service. You'll get the rig, nothing will go wrong with it and there will never be a need for further contact with LP until you order more gear.

If it's worth the extra 175 for "post service" then buy it at LDS and then kick yourself in the ass later.

If it fails in warranty LP is just going to swap it anyway... and so will your shop.

Out of warranty you are going to eat it irrespective of where you buy it from. The SHOP won't eat it in any event, and Suunto probably won't either once the warranty is gone.

That leaves you.

Back
Top Bottom