Gotta love Craigslist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish-R-Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Wouldn't you love to get a tank or two from this compressor?:shocked2:

Compressor on trailer to refill scuba tanks
The compressor has been used this summer and scuba tanks are also available but not yet listed.
Post will be deleted when gone
Thanks for looking!

106_049.jpg

106_047.jpg

106_050.jpg

106_051.jpg

Compressor on trailer to refill scuba tanks

I wouldn't even use that to blow the water out of the lines of my lawn sprinkler system.:shakehead:

Ad should include "well maintained and new filters"

Just think how it would look with a fresh coat of $.99 black spray paint. I am not sure if I would want to ask for a demonstration of it running or not, I guess it would depend on the protective clothing I was wearing.

Ike

p.s. on a somewhat serious note it looks a lot like the compressor at a major regional discount shop I worked for about 20 years ago..

Outsides appearance can often be deceiving. There is equipment that looks like that running perfectly fine all over the world in industry.

It says "used to fill scuba"... it doesn't say the people who used those tanks survived...

Looks to be an old Ingersol-Rand model 223 type 30, a workhorse unit that parts are still available for and as Coldwaterlloyde said it's all about the filters. If the price is reasonable and someone has some mechanical ability and some paint it would make a great compressor.

Hey, a power washer, a little paint and a filter stack.. yer in biz..
:D Home blended NITROX here I come!! :rofl3:

You night be a redneck if........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom