Grand Cayman Dive ops doing a night dive this Fri, Sat, or Sun?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

full fin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, looking to do a night dive one of these nights before I leave Tuesday morning and the op I am using isn't doing this. Anybody know of an op that will be going out any of the next three nights?

I am googling but there are a lot of ops and their websites don't always keep up with the day to day.

Bonus points if its a black light night dive -- but I'll take what I can get.

thanks!

p.s. first trip to the caymans and lovin it.

Night dive in Grand Cayman Sunset House

You could check with Sunset House. Here is a link to their website.

We arrive 11/27 for a week on Grand Cayman. We have never been there. Really looking forward to it, getting excited now. Already have the stuff out and ready to pack.

It looks like sunset, like most ops, are game if you have 6 or more takers planned out in advance. Unfortunately, I am just one (two if you want to go out the night of the day you arrive :wink:).

Most ops that have a prescheduled dive do it on Mon or Thurs.

There is the shore dive. Don't know if that will work for you or not.

Our flight doesn't land until 8:30PM. We are leaving for the airport long before daylight so it will be a lengthy day to say the least.

Don't know where you are staying, we are staying at Sunset House. Might see you there.

Try contacting Sundivers,they do night shore dives from their shop .

345-916-0862

Who are you diving with now?

I'm assuming you're in Georgetown/SMB, this may not help you. We're currently at Compass Point/Ocean Frontiers, East End. They offer regular night dive on Monday and UV light dive on Thursday.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom