Grand Cayman next week Apr 11/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver0006

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Looking for a buddy for shoredive/boatdive but cheaper than the high priced organized tours.
is there in GC any cheaper dive? just need to rent a tank, got my stuff...
Any shop with a diveboard where to find someone?

Looking for a buddy for shoredive/boatdive but cheaper than the high priced organized tours.

There is a small dive shop in GC - DNS divers. I dove with them last year, and they were by far the best I have dove with anywhere. I'm not sure how their prices rate to be completely honest, but IMO it is well worth it.
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/DN...7c2ed51ea95877!8m2!3d19.3132028!4d-81.3849714

Ask for Dusty or Chase.

On Northwest Point there is Sun Divers, below Cracked Conch restaurant. You can rent a tank and weights for $15, and excellent shore dive right off the restaurant. Not sure about the dive board, but the staff at Sun Divers might be able to help out.

On Northwest Point there is Sun Divers, below Cracked Conch restaurant. You can rent a tank and weights for $15, and excellent shore dive right off the restaurant. Not sure about the dive board, but the staff at Sun Divers might be able to help out.

Yes. great shore dive there in either direction, and tanks, weights, etc. right there. Park & dive.

Nothing is cheap on GC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom