Grand Cayman Questions???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside

I dont dive anymore-not allowed but still hover around dive folk.

Been to CI a lot. Just canceled my 88 trip for Pirates week due to death in family and then Paloma hit.

I really like to head to CI around April or better May. Just my pref. Summer rates but not summer heat. Though it never has bothered me. I freq stay the entire month of July in a house with out A/C.

May the baby fish are hatching or whatever. And the water is warming and I can go on. Tourist drop and every one down there gives a pleasant sigh of relief. they enjoy tourists, I will say that for the island. But they enjoy the quieter summer.

Pirates week is fun as it is a kick off to help the people look forward to the winter season. The prime reason it was invented about 31 years ago. It is fun, eat good local food and rum and party with locals and tourists who come cause they love the island.

My bit.

enjoy
caydj

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom