Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankenmuth_tom:
Who among us, with one or two thousand dollars worth of dive gear, rolling around in the back of a car, SUV or truck isn't willing to trust you with $14.00 of our money?

LOL ... i don't know Tom, like i said its no big deal to me. The point is, i really don't know any of you in here. So it seemed like a pretty reasonable and logical point to me. But thats just me, i could be wrong. :cheeky:

Actually i'm now thinking your shirt will likely be pink with mauve trim and gold ruffles, in a Seinfeld puffy style shirt .... that is since you trust me so much! :):)

Seriously, who all is still in for shirts besides you, DiverBrian, Big-T and me. I know i'm missing people but don't really want to read back and try to figure out who wanted one. Maybe i missed a bunch but i haven't seen an overwhelming response on people wanting these shirts. We aren't anywhere near the 48 minimum from what i have seen.

Count me in for an XL.

gedunk:
Actually i'm now thinking your shirt will likely be pink with mauve trim and gold ruffles, in a Seinfeld puffy style shirt .

Back in the 80's, I was in bands that had shirts like that. We called them "Tom Jones" shirts.

I've recovered nicely, thank you.

gedunk:
Seriously, who all is still in for shirts besides you, DiverBrian, Big-T and me.
Is there any possibility we can do kiddie shirts? I'd love to deck the little freaks out in some cool diving stuff...besides it will get the wife to roll her eyes, and that's just a bonus :D

I'm not sure on a couple of the sizes so correct them if wrong:

-Mgictwnger, one XL
-christopher1260, one L
-FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
-Big-T, one XL (size?)
-DiverBrian, one XL (size?)
-me, three XL, two L

Totals to date:
3-large
6-Xlarge
1-XXlarge

Cut & paste your name to this list and paste it to your response so we get a running list and totals.

I would require fat boy size....

-Mgictwnger, one XL
-christopher1260, one L
-FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
-Big-T, one XXL
-me, three XL, two L

Totals to date:
3-large
5-Xlarge
2-XXlarge

Cut & paste your name to this list and paste it to your response so we get a running list and totals.

-Mgictwnger, one XL
-christopher1260, one L
-FrankenmuthTom, one XXL
-Big-T, one XXL
-me, three XL, two L
-Juls64, two XL

Totals to date:
3-large
7-Xlarge
2-XXlarge

MgicTwnger:
Back in the 80's, I was in bands that had shirts like that. We called them "Tom Jones" shirts.

Ouch, i don't like to admit to some of the things i wore in the seventies and eighties .... entirely to painful to admit. :wink:

T,
i'll check into the kiddie sizes, probably not a problem except they may cost more if the logos need resizing. I'll let you know.

We should cut and post the last post with the count to a new thread called "shirt orders"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom