Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No, but further revisions might change my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk:
If the group is not comfortable with this for any reason, i have no problem using someone else.

Thoughts?
Looks OK to me. I would prefer the heavier shirt with the pocket.

Pockets Rule....it gives me a place to put my darts.

Anyway...I like gedunk's idea for a supplier....

what about the idea of a "prototype" being at the gilboa gathering?

Big-t-2538:
Pockets Rule....it gives me a place to put my darts.

Anyway...I like gedunk's idea for a supplier....

what about the idea of a "prototype" being at the gilboa gathering?

How about we get the final info together, put in an order of shirts and distribute them at Gilboa and leave the 'prototypes' to the engineers? It's $14 at risk, not the annual dart budget at Big-t's house.....

That's fine with me...hell, I might even buy one for the wife...I mean if it wasn't for her, the dart budget would be double for me. :D

frankenmuth_tom:
How about we get the final info together, put in an order of shirts and distribute them at Gilboa and leave the 'prototypes' to the engineers? It's $14 at risk, not the annual dart budget at Big-t's house.....

Tom,
Thats fine with me too but prototypes exist for a reason. Paying 14 bucks for a t-shirt when i'm not 100% sure what it will look like is no biggie to me. It might be a biggie to others. Thats why i suggested a prototype.

I don't know about you but i don't want my handle attached to something someone considers they got ripped off on. I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt here,or trying to make this more complicated than it needs to be but i am trying to dot "I's" and cross "T's". I have no problem buying one sight unseen, does anyone else?

With that said, i'll be out of the office till Friday morning. If you folks want to discuss this further and decide how you want to proceed and get total shirt counts, we can go from there. Talk to you then. :)

gedunk:
Tom,
Thats fine with me too but prototypes exist for a reason. Paying 14 bucks for a t-shirt when i'm not 100% sure what it will look like is no biggie to me. It might be a biggie to others. Thats why i suggested a prototype.

I don't know about you but i don't want my handle attached to something someone considers they got ripped off on. I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt here,or trying to make this more complicated than it needs to be but i am trying to dot "I's" and cross "T's". I have no problem buying one sight unseen, does anyone else?

With that said, i'll be out of the office till Friday morning. If you folks want to discuss this further and decide how you want to proceed and get total shirt counts, we can go from there. Talk to you then. :)

...I didn't KNOW you were an engineer! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!! I just looked at your profile to see what would cause you to follow this line of reasoning, and son-of-a-gun, an ENGINEER!!!!!

Who among us, with one or two thousand dollars worth of dive gear, rolling around in the back of a car, SUV or truck isn't willing to trust you with $14.00 of our money? I expect with your attention to details, the shirts will come out just fine! Where do you want me to send my money?????

frankenmuth_tom:
...I didn't KNOW you were an engineer! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!! I just looked at your profile to see what would cause you to follow this line of reasoning, and son-of-a-gun, an ENGINEER!!!!!
Beware...those that wear the company logo on their sleeve are the most dangerous. I never liked most engineers much. There's 2 kinds of engineers...one is the kind that are worth a damn, drink beer, and have fun doing it (these are also the same people who can figure out what will and will not work before trying to build it)...the others punch buttons, run beautiful codes all day, and tell you that this plane that they built on their computer will travel at mach 10, use 5 gallons of fuel an hour, and is practically indestructible. All we need is (X, Y, and Z)....these are the people I have to deal with on a daily basis. Total lack of common sense....I think it is directly proportional to the lack of beer intake in their diets.

Big-t-2538:
Beware...those that wear the company logo on their sleeve are the most dangerous. I never liked most engineers much. There's 2 kinds of engineers...one is the kind that are worth a damn, drink beer, and have fun doing it (these are also the same people who can figure out what will and will not work before trying to build it)...the others punch buttons, run beautiful codes all day, and tell you that this plane that they built on their computer will travel at mach 10, use 5 gallons of fuel an hour, and is practically indestructible. All we need is (X, Y, and Z)....these are the people I have to deal with on a daily basis. Total lack of common sense....I think it is directly proportional to the lack of beer intake in their diets.

I was really trying to talk my way out of that 'engineer' crack and here you go, waxing poetic about how good an engineer is, depending on his beer intake!!! Remind me to SLUG you when I see you at Gilboa in April!

:wink:

frankenmuth_tom:
I was really trying to talk my way out of that 'engineer' crack and here you go, waxing poetic about how good an engineer is, depending on his beer intake!!! Remind me to SLUG you when I see you at Gilboa in April!

:wink:
No problem...I'll be the first to open the miller lite as per your request :D

Oh yeah...FWIW...I'm usually not much help, just ask ber :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom