Great presentation at Bucknell by Stan Waterman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDE Dennis

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally got to see Stan Waterman. He was at the last three trade shows I went to but I was so busy at our booth I couldn't attend. The presentation was at Bucknell University in Lewisburg PA last night. It was a small crowd which made it personal. By coincidence the same University helped me with certain aspects of my invention the REELER.

He had a lot of great stories some of which reminded me of a couple of my dives. There was also a lot of wonderful video which made me want to go diving very bad. I was like a child in a candy store listening and watching trying to take in every word and image. It ended only too soon. Afterwards I talked to Stan and his grandson who is attending the college.

yes , hes a great speaker . I heard him at an u/w film festival at the old Catonsville community college in Maryland in like 1980 or so. he did a presentation on the sharks of Stella Marris and I saved up and did that trip 7 years later in aug of 87. I was certainly motivated by his talk.

Back
Top Bottom