Great service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DENNISDIVES

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Many thanks thanks to Sealife and Karl in repairs!

My new DC1000 flooded 10 days before my trip to Kauai. I sent it to Sealife attn: Karl he checked it out did what ever needed to be done and got it back to me before I left.

Now that's SERVICE!

Dennis

Karl is super! But then, a flooded camera? I am surprised he went that far.

All dive camera will flood, just a matter of time. I self-insured for years after looking at DEPP and DAN gear insurance sucks, but I finally discovered State Farms Personal Articles Policy, aka Inland Marine. Cheap, no deductible, claims paid by check so you can buy what you want next, and all of the numerous posts I have seen here on SB have been favorable. I insure my laptop, all cameras, dive computers, analyzers, anything electronic.

I kept nagging my dive buddy to insure his; he kept saying he was but didn't get to it - and flooded his dive computer and camera the first day of a Coz trip. I loaned him my spare dive comp and helped him get both replaced cheaply from skills I have learned here, but if has another uninsured loss...?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom