Great Whites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warf rat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
has anyone done the Guadalupe cage dive with the Solomon v thinking about it the first week of October

We went on the Nautilus Belle Amie the end of August 2015. The Belle Amie has three submersible cages and two surface cages. It makes a huge difference in the amount of cage time you get. We were scheduled in the submersible cages about 4-5 times a day for 40-45 minutes. A surface cage was always available. I highly recommend the Belle Amie. Great boat with a great crew. Fantastic trip with sharks on every cage dive.

Guadelupe great whit shark trips are great. I worked on a liveaboard one season, I've never heard of the boat before.
The boat I worked on isn't in business anymore.
I have been on the Nautilus Belle Amie which was awesome. And Ive heard only good recommendations for the Nautilus Explorer and the Sol Mar.

I'm pretty sure it's the same boat - Solmar V.

darn auto-correct...:)

Back
Top Bottom