Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby, (Airman in the Air Force stationed in New Mexico), just told me that he will be home this Saturday with his wife and new baby girl.
I CAN'T wait to see them. In February the Air Force is sending him to Japan for three years!!!!! I have to start putting some of my diving $$$ to a savings so that I can go see my son and grandaughter at some point in Japan. In the mean time I'm the happiest mom around. I will have all my children home for the first time in 1 1/2 years. I have a daughter in the Air Force too. :D My daughter will be home the 8th for her baby shower.

:D Thanks. That was the first scolding I received from an old salt when I first expressed an interest in diving. :kicknut:

"First scolding" :confused: Just how many have you had to recieve? :wink::wink::popcorn:

Rachel, I'm happy for you and glad it is you. I'm good to wait on all that another 50+ years :D

That poor guy had had it on him since August 8th, Heidi said. I was just lucky enough for him to allow me to get super close so I could get it.

Thanks for getting the line out of the poor guy's mouth MissD! :)

I know it had been there since August 8th because of this photo taken on that day...

08-08-09_Dive_096.jpg

I usually see Tracy posting "I'm bored". Well, I guess it's my turn. I'm bored!! I'm sitting here watching "Ghost Whisperer" anxiously waiting for 2:10pm tomorrow to go to the airport to pick up my son (the airman) his wife and my new grandaughter. I have to find a way to pass the time

I haven't seen a thread for the Thanksgiving turkey fry. Am I blind or is it not posted yet?

Limited on crab today. They were/are so, so, so, so good. :D

Did lose a bag of crab. Yes, a bag with some very big claws. No need to measure they were all a very healthy size. If anyone finds it, I will split it with you :tongue:

BTW, I've been doing a lot of diving with Jackie aka Tech2Diver and Instructor Mike/Tanks A Lot. Anywhoozle, just wanted to welcome Jackie to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom