Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a look at the weather report for this weekend? Not good :sad: I think the crabs must have gotten to mother natures ear... They know we are after them and they are doing anything to keep us away - grrrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

Anyone have a look at the weather report for this weekend? Not good :sad: I think the crabs must have gotten to mother natures ear... They know we are after them and they are doing anything to keep us away - grrrrrrrrrrrrr :wink:

I am be "blown off" my south FL dive trip! Boyton has 6-8ft waves near shore Fri and Sat and 5ft'rs on the Keys.... Looks like another Spring Dive weekend.

Good news: Tara and I are out of the house in Atlanta. We rented our home out. Many thanks to Bill for all his help.:D

Bad news: Monday I tore my calf muscle. I don't like crutches. No diving for 4-6 weeks.:(

Good news: Florida rules.:coffee:

Last edited:

Yup, weather looks like crap. Funny how it's always nice during the work week and crappy on the weekends. Mother Nature has quite the sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom