Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:duck:

Don't hate me I was just tring to look at the positive...... Hey it was not that bad this past sat, I out there.:snorkel2:

I don't think he hates ya do ya Skim? I think he just wishes he were the one throwing food at you - like in the above smiley :rofl3:

btw, what are you guys doing the Saturday after Thanksgiving? You know we are having our annual turkey fry.

I have not even looked at the post for it. I normally service my mowers and what not as I cut grass, and my Wife normally has to work. I really suck coming to the M&G's and other events. Not sure if you noticed that yet or not. :loopy:

I don't think he hates ya do ya Skim? I think he just wishes he were the one throwing food at you - like in the above smiley :rofl3:

btw, what are you guys doing the Saturday after Thanksgiving? You know we are having our annual turkey fry.

Not at all. :D I just wish I could dive during the week. :shakehead:

As for Thanksgiving weekend - I myself will be camping in Ginnie Springs. I will, however, be at next weeks M/G.

I have not even looked at the post for it. I normally service my mowers and what not as I cut grass, and my Wife normally has to work. I really suck coming to the M&G's and other events. Not sure if you noticed that yet or not. :loopy:

I can tie a rope 'round your neck and drag you there. Alternately, we could have everyone bring their mowers and let you service them whilst we eat turkey, chipotle mac n cheese, sweet potato casserole and... :idk: :D

Skim, I'll buy the food for ya!;-)

Whose going to look for the light @ Spanish Rocks? :shocked2:

Check this out, my friend converted my skydive from tape to a dvd: TracySkydive.flv video by Scotta320 - Photobucket

Great video Tracy! That's the little airport on Hwy 60 between Mulberry and Plant City? My wife used to jump frequently until she got her ankle badly damaged in a car accident a few years ago. Are you jumping solo now? :palmtree: Bob

Great video Tracy! That's the little airport on Hwy 60 between Mulberry and Plant City? My wife used to jump frequently until she got her ankle badly damaged in a car accident a few years ago. Are you jumping solo now? :palmtree: Bob

It is Bob. The one and only time I dived there. All the rest of my dives were at Z-Hills. I actually hurt my neck there @ Mulberry pretty bad. He didn't let me know when he was going to pull the cord for the main chute and my neck snapped, if you will.

Not not solo. I've done somewhere around 13-15 dives all tandem :blush: The guys got so tired of seeing me out there and I wouldn't take the training. They were teasing me one day that I had done all the jumps possible tandem and there was nothing new left to do... That is when they let me fly the plane :D

It is Bob. The one and only time I dived there. All the rest of my dives were at Z-Hills. I actually hurt my neck there @ Mulberry pretty bad. He didn't let me know when he was going to pull the cord for the main chute and my neck snapped, if you will.

Not not solo. I've done somewhere around 13-15 dives all tandem :blush: The guys got so tired of seeing me out there and I wouldn't take the training. They were teasing me one day that I had done all the jumps possible tandem and there was nothing new left to do... That is when they let me fly the plane :D

Funny I just saw this post. I've thought about sky diving but,, I don't think so. I rather fly the plane. I have an uncle that's a pilot and he gave me a dvd to start practicing take offs and landings. That "seems" less scary to me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom