Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GulfCostdiver:
I think I need to dive tomorrow, I feel withdrawals coming on.

Well, if you go into convulsions at least your wife is a nurse :D

I mentioned this before but I thought it deserved a lil more to be said.

I was really impressed with Eric today. He is 14, just for the record. Anywho, we began sharing air on our safety stop. Everything was very smooth. We surfaced and were 50 kicks from the boat. I put my arm through his and we swam back to the boat together. Very nice. Mind you this was an impromtu drill I decided to do and he was very calm and relaxed.

We drove up to Blue grotto today and did a quick dive, we will never go there again.
80 buck for 2 people to dive, get real... :shakehead
The only reason we went up there is the weather report said thunder storms today so I didn't want to take the boat out in it.
Vis was unlimited and are depth was 92' max and you know it was 72 dregrees.
I think I am NOT a spring diver.....:(

GulfCostdiver:
We drove up to Blue grotto today and did a quick dive, we will never go there again.
80 buck for 2 people to dive, get real... :shakehead
The only reason we went up there is the weather report said thunder storms today so I didn't want to take the boat out in it.
Vis was unlimited and are depth was 92' max and you know it was 72 dregrees.
I think I am NOT a spring diver.....:(

Sad. Well I guess you have learned your lesson grasshopper :D Hey are you and the missus working on Sunday?

Hey everyone-

Just wondering if there are any good dive spots near the Tampa airport. Ill be there on tuesday for a 30+ hour layover and i'd like to get in a dive. I have no idea where the local dive shops are,so any info will be much appreciated!

Thanks

av8rmke:
Hey everyone-

Just wondering if there are any good dive spots near the Tampa airport. Ill be there on tuesday for a 30+ hour layover and i'd like to get in a dive. I have no idea where the local dive shops are,so any info will be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hi ... try this boat , I had a great time with the crew ..
Kim P
:mostlysun
Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters,
contact Captain Ben or Captain Sue at
727-531-9101
or
email us at
tanksalot@ij.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/