Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was forbidden by my doc to dive anyway. I finally gave over and agreed with her. The ear infection broke me.

Hi Miss
I don't know if you have heard of this or not but there is an old Navy divers trick to avoid ear infections Make a solution of half white vinegar and half alcohol and put it in both ears for 5 minutes per ear in the morning before you dive and then in the evening before bed and you will never get an ear infection.

frogman_5:
Uisce Beathe. Gaelic, literal translation "the water of life", really means Whiskey! Careful what ya be sayin' about blasphemy, lad!:D

Jus the kind o fightn' words I expec from a old "frog" like yerself!

rvagrad77:
I was forbidden by my doc to dive anyway. I finally gave over and agreed with her. The ear infection broke me.

Hi Miss
I don't know if you have heard of this or not but there is an old Navy divers trick to avoid ear infections Make a solution of half white vinegar and half alcohol and put it in both ears for 5 minutes per ear in the morning before you dive and then in the evening before bed and you will never get an ear infection.

Cool. This thing is still not even slightly better. Guess I will call her today. Getting tired of saying, "huh". Actually, I skipped meeting friends for coffee last night as it is too bothersome not being able to hear. Additionally, I feel like I am talking in a helmet.

Hello, where is everyone?? Did you guys move? :D

You know, I am desperately looking for an accountant. Anywho, almost everyone of you guys are computer guys!

hmmm, I don't know if my accountant can help you with that. I'll ask and see. I know more accountants and attorney's then I can shake a stick at.

wstein:
I know more accountants and attorney's then I can shake a stick at.

It must suck to be you, I personally never acquaint myself with any more attorneys and accountants than I can beat with sticks :D

What's available for casual after work diving in the area? Looks like I'll be in St. Pete on business Jul 5-7 and while I would of course stay the weekend (And maybe drive to Pensacola depending on the conditions) I would love to get in some night dives after work one day, or each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom