Green Beret

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texas-buzzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My son just completed his green beret training at Ft Bragg N.C. He is a Cpt. He has made 2 tours of Iraq and 2 of Afganistan coming back with a bronze star. We are very proud of him.

Congratulations and a big THANK YOU to your son. Sounds like quite the man, good job!

Congratulations!

My son just completed his green beret training at Ft Bragg N.C. He is a Cpt. He has made 2 tours of Iraq and 2 of Afganistan coming back with a bronze star. We are very proud of him.

Congratulations to this young Man, and Tha:Dnk him for his valuable service to our country:D

OMG! ! ! ! ! Special Forces is not a gimmee . . .. Super, super job!!!

Congrats.

My dad was a member of the original First Special Service Force of WW2, the forerunner to the GB's. He later went on to help organize the 77th and most of the other SF groups as well. Members of the 7th SF Group provided his Honor Guard at his last drop.

Sine Pari my friend.

Did he already complete his infantry/armour advance 03 course yet?

Thanks everyone for all the replys. He truely loves his job in the Army and when he gets home he becomes a great dad and husband to his family.

Dadediver, I will call him and see if he has completed the advanced 03 course yet.

Thanks everyone for all the replys. He truely loves his job in the Army and when he gets home he becomes a great dad and husband to his family.

Dadediver, I will call him and see if he has completed the advanced 03 course yet.

an 03 is a Captain. Its Captains advance infantry training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom