Green Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thrive

Reaction score
Ok here's another one. Anyone dive at Green Lake? BTW looking for people interested in diving these areas.

I'm experienced, safe, well trained and easy going. I won't have a problem calling a dive if something's wrong.

The Green Lake boat launch is "off limits" for diving from. However, its an unofficial sign placed by the land owners around the lake years back. Big dispute, anyway the diving right of the boat launch is good, but not great.

However, across the lake there are some very spectacular cliff walls and fantastic vis once you get below the thermoclines. I'v been down to 150 there and the wall just went down into the blackness. Its dark under the thermoclines but the vis is fantastic - bring a light. You'll need a boat to cross the lake, its a long way.

Thanks for the reply. I actually read a post of yours from a couple years back about this. All I need is a boat. Maybe next year. All I need to make it cheap is to find an ourboard at the bottom somewhere :)

I've never been there but JimC has. I wouldn't mind checking it out Sunday but I have no boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom