Greetings from Atlanta, GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coquito

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just started my OW certification course. I found this site very useful. Lots aof great information.

I got a rocky start with my gear (see posting on Basic Scuba Discussions: Super newbee - having seconds thougths), but found a lot of good advise and support on the board.

Anyway, hello to all and looking forward to learning more.

Welcome to the party line...

Don :dance: :party:

Greetings and welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome coquito,

Not much to dive up your way if I remember right. I lived there for about 8 months before Delta transfered me to Ft. Lauderdale. That was a rough move, not! LOL

Where did you do your cert dives? I used to drive to Lake Jocassee just across the border into SC. Lots of people there from all over the area the last two weekends of every month. If you haven't been there yet check it out. You can meet some good people if you hang out there enough, and the divings not all that bad either.

Congrats on your new cert, we'll see around the board.

Scott

Thank you for the warm welcome. Classes going well and loving it. I think I am getting hooked, ;

Welcome aboard, coquito!

Good luck with your course. You'll enjoy it there.

Tell me, is Dante's Down the Hatch still around and still good?

just don't get hooked underwater...
i know somebody who got caught by the boat's strayed anchor by her tank and dragged her away from her group...
good thing that the anchor hooked just right smack at the space between her tank and BC...
lucky, huh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom