Greetings from Charm City!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mizelissa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone! I'm Melissa and I'm new to Scuba board and also to scuba diving but so far I love it!

Our last dive expeerience was a vacation we (himself & I) took to Key Largo. It was fantastic! and now we're saving our pennies to get our Advanced open Water Certification and go on another trip.

When I saw "Charm City" I had to stop and see where that was. Welcome, welcome and welcome.

hi, Melissa. glad you had such a good trip to fla. can i ask who you take classes with in the charm city area? we're currently looking for an ow class and we live just north of balto. thanks!

Victor

Hi Victor! So sorry that it's taken so long for a reply! (shame on me). We take classes with Atlantic Edge Dive Shop. They are awesome! Our instructor was Mark McKaye (he's in Nicaruaga now) and he and the other staff members we met were so great. Everyone was helpful, friendly and very approachable. We just signed up for our AOW class with them at Millbrook sched. For May 14-15. I'm a little nervous since it's been a while since our last dive but I'm sure it'll be a blast. Nothing says fun like freezing quarry water hahaha!!!

Back
Top Bottom