Greetings from dive state FLORIDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B.J. Hampton

Reaction score
I am new to this site but not to diving. Was looking for a place to let divers know of my condo in the Cayman Islands that I rent and ended up here. It is always good to meet new divers, we have dove all of Fl. Mexico, Belize, Islands, Keys, Cuba, Caymans so will be happy to offer any advice I can, good or bad.Keep smilin and divin only the bad quit young B.J.

A big hello to you B.J. from England. It sounds like you are a very experienced diver. I look forward to hearing some cool stories from your diving expeditions. I am pretty new to diving really, im only PADI AOW certified so far, but hope to go all the way to instructor in time. See you around the boards BJ.

BJ,

Welcome to the board. Feel free to jump into any discussion, as one member said, "There aren't any sharks, but lots of clown fish". Plus lots of useful information.

:devilish:

Welcome BJ! :)

Did you say condo for rent and Cayman islands in the same breath?! I know,that was the hook right...well you have my attention. Please tell me more. Welcome to the board and look forward to your posts!

Greeting from Canada's Great White North
"Hey Bambi,pass the gas axe the water is getting stiff!"

Hello BJ, welcome to the boards! This place is your home too now, so feel free to hop on into the pool anytime!

Originally posted by Remora
Welcome BJ! :)

Did you say condo for rent and Cayman islands in the same breath?! I know,that was the hook right...well you have my attention. Please tell me more. Welcome to the board and look forward to your posts!

Greeting from Canada's Great White North
"Hey Bambi,pass the gas axe the water is getting stiff!"

Remora
Thanks for the greetings from up over, I did read Canada's Great White North I think. Well come on down to Florida where we dive every day with great vis. and excell. life and reefs. Yes I do have a condo in Grand Cayman Island that I rent out. The only bad thing about it is you have to walk 15o feet to get to the boat, ha.. ha.. It is ocean FRONT and all animities are there. Diving,boats,bars,dance floors, entertainment(day?night) car rental, buses, cabs and best NO, NO, tourist it is on the east end Morritt"s Tortuga Resort. I rent it for $800 per week (seven days). If your are interested contact me at Hamptonbjhjeh@cs.com or tele. 561 992-8217. Bubbles from down under inthe great dive site Florida

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom