Greetings from East Central Florida Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archeodive

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings from East Central Florida Coast! Historical archaeologist here who has worked on numerous shipwreck projects and dove all over the world. I am always delighted to hear from others with similar interests and share experiences. Also interested to chat with individuals interested in protecting our submerged cultural patrimony from treasure hunters and looters. Establishing underwater archaeological preserves, involving and educating the diving community is the best approach to protection and preservation.

Hello from Cocoa Beach!

I'm a long time scuba instructor in the area. I have always been so intrigued with the 1715 fleet. Would really like to meet up sometime and swap sea stories!

Joe
321-537-9751
Cocoa Beach Scuba Odyssey

[c]
howdy.gif
[/c]

I hope that you use your Signature area for links and post all over the board. :wink:

Welcome to SB! Click Forums at the top and start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Hi Cudachaser (Joe),

Thanks for the message, I appreciate it. I would love to chat with you sometime in the near future, you can contact me directly at blue_waterfl@lycos.com and I will give you my cell phone number.

Splash,

John

Hi Fisheyeview, j yeager and DandyDon,

I appreciate your warm welcome and hope to have the pleasure of meeting al of you in the near future and talk about... what else? Diving and underwater archaeology, of course :D

Splash,

John

Hi All
I Love Scuba And Sailing Or Is It Sailing And Scuba Oh I Done Know I Love Them Both So Much I Cant Make Up My Mind. But One Thing Is For Shore I Dont Want To Have To Make A Choice. Iam Happy To Be In This New Scubaboard.

Back
Top Bottom