Greetings from Fairhope, Al

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board.

My cousin and her husband live in Fairhope and they aren't 80! LOL

Susan and Tim Fitzhugh. I believe they are 29 &/or 30. So how small a world is it... do you know them?

Paula

:bounce: Who are you doing your referral with Emerald Coast or Scuba Tech. They both have excellent operations.

I was at Vortex Springs about three weeks ago. We had three students that Emerald Coast was handling referrals for. Bo Mackey was the instructor and did a great job.

Welcome to the board, from the cold waters of New England, USA. Have fun here and dive safe. Good luck on your OW dives.

Completed my dive certification this past weekend in Destin. Did 2 dives to the Ms. Louise. Ms Louise is a tug sunk for an artificial reef several years back. Had a good time but water temps at bottom were 64. Now that may not seem like a lot to some of you but that is too cold for me. Another month and the water temps should be nice.

Thanks for all the greets. It is nice living on the coast with all these dive spots within an hour or two's reach.

Joel

hello joeldonald,

saw your thread about doing your last ow dives in destin. am going there in august for family fun and diving. who did you cert with if i may ask and were you pleased? anything else you can tell me about them?

thanks,

giggles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom