Greetings From Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clone1008

Reaction score
This all started out as 2 couples going on a cruise this August. Then I got the idea of diving the Caymans. The next thing you know we're all taking our OW certification, and wishing we had planned a dive trip instead. :wink: Oh, well I'm sure the cruise will be a blast and living in Florida will give us plenty of time to dive! Hope to meet alot of fellow divers here on the board. We're all bit with the dive bug!

Welcome aboard! Cayman is great for diving i was just there a couple of months ago and plan on going there again for more diving. Also just did the Keys and that was good even though the waters were a bit on the choppy side. You will love diving and won't be able to get enough.

Welcome to SB. You'll find a wealth of informtion and a great community. I'm envious of where you live. I'd be in the water making bubbles all the time!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - it would really help in future discussion if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

welcome aboard!

come on down to the Florida Conch Diver's forum if you want to meet buddies or
just to look for diving opportunities with us

This is the best boards for meeting new dive buddies and learning about anything scuba related.......

Wildbill:cop_2:

Ahoy there susiehouston! Welcome to the board!! Feel free to jump in anywhere and ask questions or just leave your 2psi. :D

You may be intersted in the forums under The Art of Scuba Diving. Under that heading you'll find New to Scuba, Dive into Fitness, Public Safety and many more that as you become involed with the sport may or may not interest you depending upon where your intersts grow.

Another forum area that may interest you is the Scuba Board Clubs section of the board (espeically the Florida Conch Divers) where many of us coordinate meeting up for dives, getting together, trips around the state to different dive sites, and some general prattle about diving with others from our state/regions.

Thanks for signing up, we look forward to diving with you soon! :D

I was showing my wife and our other couple this board last night. We're all excited about meeting some new friends and doing some diving. Our pool dives start this weekend and the weather is not looking so good.

welcome aboard, your in a great state for diving, from the keys to the caves.

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom