Greetings from Iceland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sealboy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, nice to see such an active board. Going to be reading alot here, and hopefully posting alot :14:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil ;wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Scubaboard! Wow... Iceland... do they even have wetsuits there? :)

Hehe, doubt anyone is using wetsuits here anymore. They used wetsuits about 15 to 20 years ago. Thanks for the warm welcome.

profile fixed \o/

Wow, Iceland.. very cool.
I have been really interested in diving there. I can't afford it right now, but sometime I would love to.
Got any info on the local diving? It almost all diving done inland? I don't know what the seas are like there.

Welcome to SB. Good to hear from you. Iceland! I would love to visit your country someday.

Welcome to SB. Wow, I visited Iceland a few years ago and absolutely loved it. It is, if not the most, certainly one of the most beautiful countries that I've ever visited. And Reykjavik, well, I'm ready to return. I never considered diving (hard to pack a drysuit), but would love to hear more about it. I had planned to do some kayaking, but the weather did not cooperate. I especially liked the idea of the heated bay! Maybe next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom