Greetings from Kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch552

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all, I'm a diver from the Louisville area that finally decided to register on the site after reading it regularly for more than a year now. I'm NAUI certified x 2 years and dive the local quarries and make a trip to the keys twice a year. I have my own used equipment that I am not currently happy with and have made the commitment to buy an entirely new setup and designate my current gear as backup stuff. This is one of the most informative message boards of any type that I have ever seen and you guys are so full of valuable information and are so courteous and welcoming to the noobs among us. Anyways, it is great to be here and I will see you guys on the water.

~Adam

hello bud, welcome to the board. Do as Indy asks!!!!

Welcome Dutch.

Keep an eye on the KY Piranaha Patrol forum. There are a couple dives that are in the works but not posted on the board. During the summer there is always someone from the board diving at Joe's..aka Falling Rock in Lagrange.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to SB. I was born and raised in Louisville but have never dove there. We usually make it back home to visit family in the winter.

I also love the Keys and they have some great dive stores there, you might look into buying new gear there on your next trip.

indydivegal:
Welcome to the board! Tell us more about yourself Adam by filling out your profile.

Sorry about that, I was in a hurry.

crpntr133:
Welcome Dutch.

Keep an eye on the KY Piranaha Patrol forum. There are a couple dives that are in the works but not posted on the board. During the summer there is always someone from the board diving at Joe's..aka Falling Rock in Lagrange.

I frequented Joe's this past summer and like the place for building my skills-which I am still trying to straighten out. I don't have access to a deep pool so Joe's becomes my testing ground for all the new toys I find deals on.

ReefHound:
I also love the Keys and they have some great dive stores there, you might look into buying new gear there on your next trip.

I just ordered the Aeris Atmos2 wrist compter from ScubaToys on sale with my SB discount. I was looking at the Suunto Gekko but couldn't justify the price difference for the features involved, though I really liked the Gekko. The next purchase will probably be the Zeagle Brigade as I have heard some great reviews of the Ranger and Escape. It will be peanut butter and jelly for a while @ my place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom