Greetings from Lake Norfork Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norforkdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,
Just A few lines to say how much I enjoy the forum. As new divers my son and I find the forum friendly and informative. We became dive certified last June. We have dived the crystal clear waters of Lake Norfork near Mountain Home Ar. We own the 3 Oaks Resort Here On the lake. As our experience grows we hope to checkout some of the many caves as well as some underwater buildings from the 1800's. I learned of scuba board from Speargirl who spoke very highly of everyone. Hope to dive mollasses key someday soon.
Best Wishes To All
Norforkdiver:

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies: I am curious about the underwater buildings. Can you direct me to a website that might have some photos?

:D Hey Mike,

I am glad to see you made it. This is one awesome forum. Everyone here is so nice and you will find alot of new dive friends, I know you don't need a buddy because you have Mike, but it sure makes for a good time when you are in a group.
Tell everyone I said hi and give mom a kiss for me and by the way I wish I could have went to that concert last night.
:lotsalove:
Becky

His web site: Three Oaks Resort on Lake Norfork, near Mountain Home Arkansas Go and check it out.

When I saw your screen name, I thought you were from Norfolk. Oh well, such is life. Welcome to the board. Your sister is a sweet lady, you have a lot to live up to.

Greetings Mike!

It's good to have you on the board!
====

Underwater buildings? You seem to have something unique! It's time to promote it to the divers here. We often make dive destinations based on unique diving...

Get out there and tell everyone about the conditions! We'll fill your resort in no time!

Hi Mike, and welcome! There are no strangers here on ScubaBoard, just friends you haven't met yet! Hope to see you down at Kawama one of these weekends.

Welcome Mike! Didn't know there was any diving in Arkansas!

Hell's teeth, you really do learn something new everyday. who knew there was diving in Arkansas? :shocked: By building - what exactly do you mean?

BTW, your sis is one awesome chickie :)

Back
Top Bottom