Greetings from Quebec CANADA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noella

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everybody! Happy to join your community! :) I did my OWD in 2014 and stopped diving for a few years. I began again two years ago and I have been a little bit obsessed since then. I love both cold and warm water diving. I am freshly a rescue diver and I am always trying to improve my skills. I was hoping to learn more about diving medicine this fall but, with the pandemic, I will have to be patient. Meanwhile, I would love to complete a divemaster course (if you have any recommendation for a dive center where I could complete this course in British Columbia, I would be really grateful). Enjoy your dives and be safe!

Greetings from Qc too! :)

Welcome Noelle! Very pleased to have you join us and looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

We might meet underwater someday :)
Sure if you would like a dive buddy just let me know, more likley after winter :wink: If you want you can message me your FB or other to get in touch.

Happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom