Greetings from Seattle-based Master Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divecanuck

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

My name is Dave Rintoul and I'm behind Dive Canuck Scuba in Seattle. I've been an Instructor since 2003 and recently earned my PADI Master Instructor, HSA Instructor and EFR Instructor Trainer ratings. I'm squeaky new to Scuba Board, but certainly not to the industry. A lot of my friends are on SB and I'm social so what-the-heck?!? :cool2:

I'm commited to promoting safe, responsible enjoyment of the marine environment so I was naturally attracted to volunteering at the Seattle Aquarium. I'm a feeding diver in the tropical exhibit every other Sunday.

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday diving season, wherever that may be.

Best,

Dave.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Dave! You might want to check out the Orca Bait forum for threads of local interest to us PNWers (although it's been pretty quiet lately).

I hadn't heard of Dive Canuck Scuba -- where are you located, and through what shop do you teach?

Maybe we'll run into one another at a dive site one of these days!

Hi TSandM - I'm in West Seattle (near the Alaska Junction) but don't own a shop, it's just my house. I am currently teaching out of Underwater Sports on Aurora but do a lot of Con Ed independently. Thanks for the pointer to the Orca Bait forum... going to check that out!

Welcome; lot of Seattleites on the board (I'm not one, but I married one).

Maybe not, but I do!

Welcome to the board. Happy Holidays to you as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom