greetings from south mississippi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bw5then

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
glad to be a new member of scuba board.looking for some people around so. ms. to get a trip together.my buddy has a 25' boat and would tke us out to the rigs.would just have to split fuel.if interested give me a shout.

Hey bw5then,
Welcome to SB, check the Deep Dixie Divers , you might find someone there.
David

Hello &
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

bw5then:
glad to be a new member of scuba board.looking for some people around so. ms. to get a trip together.my buddy has a 25' boat and would tke us out to the rigs.would just have to split fuel.if interested give me a shout.

I'm in New Orleans, and would be interested in the occasional trip...

Welcome to SB bw5then!

I may be interested in going out with you guys one day :) Its always nice to have the option regardless. I'm not too far away, just East of Mobile, AL.

jlayman800 is a ScubaBoarder here, that lives in Ocean Springs - right next door to you. Ya might wanna give him a PM or something. He's a good guy, lots of diving experience. I've buddied with him on several dives and have learned alot. :tup:

bw5then:

Oh, and welcome! I have a habit of not noticing newness of members, as I am new myself. I've met several great divers in the Gulf Coast and Florida areas through this board already.

I am also from Ocean springs I am in kuwait right now but will be back in the states in 10 weeks. Cant wait to get wet its been about 7 years sense my last dive. I have some work to do to get my gear in shape but i should have it done within a month or so. I would like to go to the springs in Fla. to get reaqainted with my gear and my body in it. Hope to hear from yall. thanks.

Welcome to scubaboard. I'm in central ms. so any time you want to get a dive up, let me know.

rfman:
I am also from Ocean springs I am in kuwait right now but will be back in the states in 10 weeks. Cant wait to get wet its been about 7 years sense my last dive. I have some work to do to get my gear in shape but i should have it done within a month or so. I would like to go to the springs in Fla. to get reaqainted with my gear and my body in it. Hope to hear from yall. thanks.

Welcome aboard, and I hope to dive with you soon. In Kuwait as a civilian or military?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom