Greetings from St. Augustine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good Morning everyone, just finished my refresh last weekend after going 22 years since my last dive. Weekend went great the instructor from Atlantic Pro Divers in Jax Beach was great. Originally certified in 97 in Okinawa Japan, stopped diving back in 98 because I couldn’t afford to dive once I got back to the US. I’m just starting to get kitted back up, I’ve got my fins, mask, dive computer and BC. Just need to get a regulator setup. I keep changing my mind about the setup I want, but I’ll make a choice here soon. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Welcome to SB. Don’t sweat the equipment choice, just rent or borrow and go diving. Lots of nice springs in cave country for you to play. Be safe

Welcome from N.S. Let me know if you find any good shore diving in your area. We may snowbird there at some point instead of the panhandle. Who knows, maybe meet up for a dive. Well, if they ever open the border.

Good Morning everyone, just finished my refresh last weekend after going 22 years since my last dive. Weekend went great the instructor from Atlantic Pro Divers in Jax Beach was great. Originally certified in 97 in Okinawa Japan, stopped diving back in 98 because I couldn’t afford to dive once I got back to the US. I’m just starting to get kitted back up, I’ve got my fins, mask, dive computer and BC. Just need to get a regulator setup. I keep changing my mind about the setup I want, but I’ll make a choice here soon. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Thank you sir for the kind words! We're very glad you had a great Experience. We hope to have another charter boat this Summer for where the real fun diving is >>>> right offshore here in our backyard. The ocean is teaming with life here in Jax and St Augustine.. We've safely taken 1000's of people (literately) on their first ocean and wreck dives all right offshore here. Thanks Again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom