Greetings from Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knavey

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Found you guys recently when I was doing research for my next dive vacation.

My wife and I are both AOW certified with about 70 dives between us. I just booked a cruise on the Nekton Rorqual for a Cay Sal bank trip in July and have enjoyed reading the reviews on this site (both good and average) about everything from the dive boat to the dive site. We appreciate the input that you all have given us and hope that this trip enhances our diving experience.

I used this site for deciding to book the cruise, to purchasing dive computers for the trip also, so without knowing it, you all have managed to separate a few thousand dollars from my wallet.

A resounding THANKS and a HELLO to boot!

Knavey once bubbled...
...so without knowing it, you all have managed to separate a few thousand dollars from my wallet.
I think that sentiment is shared throughout a vast majority of the Scubaboard members, including myself. :D

Welcome to the board from Orlando! Check out the Florida Conch Divers section of the board (if you haven't been there already :wink:) when you get a chance.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

You've found the friendliest board on the net!

Just a note for your trip, when the DM's start acting weird (pretending to throw divers off the boat for instance) there's a camera around somewhere :) Whenever you see the videographer do something interesting for the camera, the more you ham it up (waving doesn't count, acrobatics and blowing air rings are good) the more "on screen" time you get. The video was $50 when we went but it was worth it if you got to see yourself fairly regularly.

Enjoy your time here! Safe diving!
Ber :bunny:

:) Howdy from Tampa also!! Hope you enjoy the cruise.

Bon Voyage!!
Wstein - aka Why Bother : TBH3/Jolly Rogers

I made a HUGE mistake...by booking a month in advance (I know, I know, many people do it 6 months in advance) now all I can think of is that I wanna GO DIVING!!!!

Will be trying to get a few more dives in before hand but work is getting in the way right now.

Just went and got my passport photo taken. Never used a passport in the military, but figured it is time to get one now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom